NameSilo

Hi, The Name Is Bryan

SpaceshipSpaceship
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

LeetPCUser

Account Closed
Impact
36
Hi, my name is Bryan. I am almost 19 and hopefully going to the University of Whitewater soon for computer sciences. I know a lot about pc's and fix everyone's around here. I really want to learn how to program sites and design my own. Eventually I want to make my own box too. I am the head of all computer items in town with my friends and they learn everything from me. The question is where do I learn? I tried books but they are really hard to learn. Can anyone help me?

~Bryan
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
It was mearly an observation, as I've also seen you on a forum I own post 30 times in a very small amount of time.
 
0
•••
Well, maybe it is because I read what they say, I have no life, and I sit here waiting for peoples responses...

Ever consider that? I am a computer geek...
 
0
•••
Welcome!

Welcome, Bryan!

Good to have another Wisconsinite here! Check out my Wisconsin portal, www.theBubbler.com !

Consider editing your Signature (under User CP) so you can link (free) to generate traffic to any site you wish.

To answer your question, try www.meetup.com for in-person meetings in your area (geographic and interest areas).

Many happy returns to NamePros.

Regards,
Keith
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back