Dynadot

Hi, I am Nick Lim

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

NickLim

Established Member
Impact
Hi Everyone,

My name is Nick Lim. I am a serial entrepreneur with over a decade of experience founding and operating high technology businesses with multiple successful exits.

I would not call myself a domainer, but I definitely use domains a lot.

I like to create technological solutions that empower domainers, consumers, and business owners to extract the full value in their operations and amplify their efforts.

Basically I like to create metaphorical bicycles for businesses.

I am eager to participate in this community and add value in anyway I can.

Please feel free to reach out to me at anytime. I am a big fan of teamwork and thinking big picture.

Best,
Nick Lim

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
metaphorical bicycles"? I know what metaphors are and what bicycles are. What do they mean together for business. I'm wonderfully curious. Either way, welcome here. You will learn a lot and we will learn a lot from YOU. It works that way.

Thanks Lightbear, hopefully I can help satisfy that wonderful curiosity!

So as per Google a metaphor is: "a figure of speech in which a word or phrase is applied to an object or action to which it is not literally applicable."

So in this context, the metaphor would be the bicycle!

efficeincy.gif

A bicycle is interesting, because despite adding slight weight to the person, it still allows that person with their own energy to go about 5 times further.

In the context of a business, my solutions will allow someone to expand their business efficiency by over 5x with the same amount of energy. Just like a bicycle!

Hope it all makes sense now =)

•••
Hi Everyone,

My name is Nick Lim. I am a serial entrepreneur with over a decade of experience founding and operating high technology businesses with multiple successful exits.

I would not call myself a domainer, but I definitely use domains a lot.

I like to create technological solutions that empower domainers, consumers, and business owners to extract the full value in their operations and amplify their efforts.

Basically I like to create metaphorical bicycles for businesses.

I am eager to participate in this community and add value in anyway I can.

Please feel free to reach out to me at anytime. I am a big fan of teamwork and thinking big picture.

Best,
Nick Lim

Hello @NickLim

Nice to know you in Namepros

•••
•••
Hello @NickLim .. and a belated welcome to NamePros to you! :)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back