Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Hi everyone

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

KDB

Established Member
Impact
1
Hi everyone,

I'm from the Netherlands and from Oz half of the time. I'm new to domaining. I've bought a bunch of domain names, of which probably 99 procent is crap. I hope to learn some more here and hopefully make my money back and eventually start earning. I will be grateful for all help.

Cheers, Krishna
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Welcome Krishna!
 
0
•••
Let me be the 2nd person to welcome you here :)
 
0
•••
I've bought a bunch of domain names, of which probably 99 procent is crap.
Hoping that 1% makes up for the "experiments"
Welcome to the forum!
 
0
•••
1
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back