Dynadot

domain Herdhype.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Am89

Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hello Am89,

First of all:
Ask yourself who would buy the domain and why? Any end users in mind?
Who search for "Herd Hype"?

Herd meaning: "a large group of animals of the same type that live and feed together"
Hype meaning: "Extremely excited, ecstatic"

What does these two have together?

•••
Brbdbf

Last edited:
•••
Ok, do yourself a favor and don't reg any more domains if your only thought are to sell them and make profit.
We all lose money when we first start out buying domains, because part of the process of figuring things out includes buying worthless or undesirable domain names. HerdHype has a value, but probably only to you and maybe 1 other person in this world. And the odds of finding him and sell it are slim.

I am a newbie too but if you have any questions I can try to help you out.

Take care

•••
Nrbdbfn

Last edited:
•••
Thanks for the reply

thanks for the reply
Yeah I am new to selling domains but I'm not new at creating profitable websites and herdhype is definitely a brandable domain for a social content site. Just because you don't know what to do with it doesn't mean the next person wouldn't.

Yes. All I am saying is that the domain name in it self, without any content, wouldn't have any value because no one would reg it (most probably). There is a reason why HerdHype never have been registered before you did.

With a site that has content and traffic, well that's a whole nother story..

•••
herdhype is definitely a brandable domain for a social content site.

Brandable how? What type of site would this be? Most people don't like being called a 'herd'...herd hype? A hype of herds? It doesn't make a lot of sense and there are plenty of other domains that can be registered without having to buy this.

•••
Dhhdnfn

Last edited:
•••
Lol thanks for the reply
reason for picking herdhype
Herd Is more commonly known as a herd of animals but as a verb it could be herd of people.
Hype - when someone gets excited about something
All fits into a social content site like ladsbanter, lads bible or buzz feed

As you mentioned, herd usually refers to animals. When used to refer to people, it is usually meant in a derogatory way, not a nice way.
ladsbanter ? lads bible? Huh? What is that?

•••
Dnndfnnf

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back