Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain hentai.us.com

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

namescanada

Established Member
Impact
4
What do you think of this one folks? I know it considered a subdomain but the way I look at it, once I develop it I have the best of two worlds; .us and .com. Searches for "hentai" in December...are you ready 7,500,000+. That's an average of around 90,000,000 searches a year for HENTAI.
 
Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
i would have to agree (best of both worlds us and dot com )
 
0
•••
lottery feeling

I am a speculator but this is one of those domains where I feel as I have won a small lottery...maybe $3000 USD? More?
 
0
•••
WOW! I had no idea "hentai" was such a popular term. 7.5M!

I think that is a very fine domain. I would say you're probably in the ballpark with your $3000 estimation. Very nice!
 
0
•••
is it a tld? or a subdomain already?
 
0
•••
I don't know what all of you have been smoking or drinking
But a US.com for $3K ,No way Undeveloped
Developed Maybe $xxxx low at best
 
0
•••
Developed it will b e great since the name will draw the right sort of traffic.
Undeveloped or as a ppc i dont see a bright future. XXXX developed xx undeveloped.
 
0
•••
imho low xxx
 
0
•••
CentralNic

Oh, I agree it needs development. A centralnic domain is useless unless it is developed...no type-in traffic. My point is (once developed) that it has a great keyword with a lot of searches. I know there are naysayers but I think I really scored with this one.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back