domain Help me evaluate DATES.to

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

NamesCost

Established Member
Impact
Is the domain Dates.TO worth the $1000 that estibot suggests?
More or Less?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Possibly a low-mid $xxx end-user.Most .to names have sold in that range according to namebio.

•••
Hmm thanks so you feel estibot has evaluated too high?

•••
Hmm thanks so you feel estibot has evaluated too high?
Namebio and generally similar domain sales are better than any appraisal service as estibot.

•••
I can' help but think this domain is ripe with neat url hacks
... for example:
Dates.TO/night
Dates.TO/remember
Dates.TO/...prom ..themovies etc

I am eager to sell Dates.TO and need a good asking price... what should my asking price START at.

•••
I see at names bio that Dates.me sold for 1200 ... but I doubt there are as many great url sentences for that domain. I also see that dates.mobi sold for 5100 usd. I don't want to undersell myself but would like to move it quickly.

•••
If you want to move it quickly, put it on Flippa with a low reserve.

•••
do you have a "low" reserve suggestion?

•••
Despite the great domain hacks that are available with the TO extension, they are not exceedingly popular. The one area where there is some traction is Toronto where it has become a city domain of sorts. Look at dine.to. If you could find the right dating service that focused on dating specifically in Toronto, you could get substantially more. It could sell for more, but it is not very liquid. Takes just the right buyer and anyone investing in TO should be prepared to wait for it to catch on a little more.

•••
I Agree Toronto is a big market for .TO

•••
I see at names bio that Dates.me sold for 1200 ... but I doubt there are as many great url sentences for that domain. I also see that dates.mobi sold for 5100 usd. I don't want to undersell myself but would like to move it quickly.

To a reseller probably low $xxx. .me domains have received quite some attention and are used for many developed sites. .to domains do not have the same popularity at the moment.

•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back