Help Choosing Animation Domain Name

SpaceshipSpaceship
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

riffmaster18

Established Member
Impact
0
I picked up a few domain names because I couldn't decide what I wanted. Basically, I want to start collecting animation cels and drawings - and I thought I would make a buy and sell site dedicated to animation collectibles.

Or...I may decide to just make it a hobby site to talk about animation and advertise my cartoon-related sites.

So..given the range of my possibilities, which domain should I host as the main site?


ActiveAnimation.com (general and brandable)
or
iCels.com (short and brandable)

(I also bought originalcels.com and customcels.com - see, this is why I need to sell domain names, I keep buying more than I need)

Thanks :)
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
i like the sound of ActiveAnimation...gets my vote
 
0
•••
ActiveAnimation.com looks better. While short, iCels.com might be mis-spelled as iCells.com. Good luck!
 
0
•••
Originally posted by armstrong
ActiveAnimation.com looks better. While short, iCels.com might be mis-spelled as iCells.com. Good luck!

Agreed :)
 
0
•••
ActiveAnimation has a good ring to it. Agree with all of the above.
 
0
•••
Alright, that's what I was leaning towards :)

Thank you for your opinions!
 
0
•••
Was originally leaning towards iCels but after thinking about it, I'd have to agree with everyone else and go with ActiveAnimation.....
 
0
•••
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back