Dynadot

Hello

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Hello I found this site from RJ's signature link over at WHT. I like what I see over here so I thought I would join so I just wanted to say hello.
:hi:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Welcome to Name pros arpmn! I like your domain for sale website. How long have you been in the domain business?

•••
Hello !!!

If will allow, I shall join to arpmn!

Yes, the forum very much is pleasant to me!

Congratulations for good work -RJ- !!!

•••
Thanks RJ and obs for the welcome!

I have been domain prospecting since 1998 but always on a small scale. The most domains I've had at one time is right around 100. My portfolio is small now I just like having fun dealing with domains. I gave up on dreams of a million dollar pay out once the Internet bubble burst! I still enjoy domain speculating so I keep at it. I picked up the template for my site from a someone who was selling it on another forum. He did very nice work I'm pretty happy with it. I love your domainseller pro script! If start having 50-100 domains again I'll be upgrading to that!

•••
100 domains???? oh.. ok... it could be not that much comparing with other domain gurus...

to me it's a lot... i only handle with 1 top levedomain...

•••
100 domains?? wow I only have 4! I am just starting to buy/sell.
Oh, and welcome to the board.

•••
I'm down to around 40 now.

•••
ohh ok. I was like 100?! I probably won't have more than 10-20 at a time when I start buying more

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back