Dynadot

Hello

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

NameLlama.com

Impact
👋🏻 Everyone!

We love domains as much as all of you! 🙂

We recently found the sav.com domain auctions and realized there needs to be helpful filtering/searching. This realization led us to work on a small tool to address this issue.

The goal is to provide a central hub for all the ongoing domain auctions. So instead of checking out all the different places, you head to the 🦙 and find all the domain auctions.

We would love some feedback, especially about the idea overall and what you think needs to be added.

Cheers,
Matthias & Richard

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
cartoon-military-general-salute.jpg

•••
👋🏻 Everyone!

We love domains as much as all of you! 🙂

We recently found the sav.com domain auctions and realized there needs to be helpful filtering/searching. This realization led us to work on a small tool to address this issue.

The goal is to provide a central hub for all the ongoing domain auctions. So instead of checking out all the different places, you head to the 🦙 and find all the domain auctions.

We would love some feedback, especially about the idea overall and what you think needs to be added.

Cheers,
Matthias & Richard

Hi. Neat website first of all. My only *suggestion* would be to maybe make the countdown timer for the "Remaining Time" dynamic (unless it is already & I'm just confused aha).

•••
•••
•••
Hi. Neat website first of all. My only *suggestion* would be to maybe make the countdown timer for the "Remaining Time" dynamic (unless it is already & I'm just confused aha).
Thanks for the suggestion 👍🏻
Added the dynamic counters 💪🏻

•••
Welcome to NP! Best of luck with your website!

•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back