Domain Empire

HELLO

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

brianviktor67

Established Member
Impact
Hello, my name is Victor, I am just a fresh graduate holding a bachelor degree in agriculture studied plant physiology and crop production.

I started part time domain investing some time ago, and I had realised some tokens with maybe less research and even on here. Names I hand reg when I started domaining includes (cryptocer, coinrefinery, tradehandler, okspouse, spousemate, diamocoin, coinultimate, bitcoinhandler and others in dot com), though I still couldn't forget the fact that bitcoinhandler and coinultimate was repossessed from me then.

My first account was hacked and that prompted me quitting domaining and the stress I was undergoing as an undergraduate and so also my financial stands because domaining was just a hustle then. However, from the start I realized that ethics of domain investing is not a joke, specially as part time it needed lot of rigorous research, time, investing and other outbounds.

NOW, I just have to pick up the broken me and start all over from where i left and i wouldn't mind seeing some free name on here as old and any aid from the pros.

I am glad making this decision and its finally nice to join all pros again, Thanks.

Best regards,
Victor

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hey Victor .. and welcome to NamePros! :)

Sorry to hear about all your issues. On my end I've had a fairly bad and stressful years except for domains, as 2019 was a profitable one for when if I separated the domaining parts of it.

Hopefully you're turn it all around soon .. and hopefully your education in agriculture and crop production will make you very successful at "growing" your profits and your portfolio! (see what I did there? lol)

Anyhow .. best of luck to you going forward! :)

•••
welcome back to domaining and namepros!

•••
Hopefully you're turn it all around soon .. and hopefully your education in agriculture and crop production will make you very successful at "growing" your profits and your portfolio! (see what I did there? lol)

thanks @Ategy. Cool talking to you again
you are really funny, still in you....lol

•••
Hello Victor and welcome back to the race...what doesn't kill us makes us stronger. :xf.smile:

•••
•••
Hello!

Going forward in domains you are wiser and well schooled in the possible pitfalls of the business due to the unfortunate circumstances you endured.

Hopefully your return will prove to be prosperous and a wise decision.

Welcome!

•••
Hello!

Going forward in domains you are wiser and well schooled in the possible pitfalls of the business due to the unfortunate circumstances you endured.

Hopefully your return will prove to be prosperous and a wise decision.

Welcome!

thanks @WatchDogue

•••
•••
•••
Hello and welcome to NamePros!:)

•••
Hey Victor mate, it's not over till it's over right? Your comeback could actually be a motivation for others.

Best!

•••
Hello Viktor,
welcome back and best wishes.​

•••
•••
•••
Hello, my name is Victor, I am just a fresh graduate holding a bachelor degree in agriculture studied plant physiology and crop production.

I started part time domain investing some time ago, and I had realised some tokens with maybe less research and even on here. Names I hand reg when I started domaining includes (cryptocer, coinrefinery, tradehandler, okspouse, spousemate, diamocoin, coinultimate, bitcoinhandler and others in dot com), though I still couldn't forget the fact that bitcoinhandler and coinultimate was repossessed from me then.

My first account was hacked and that prompted me quitting domaining and the stress I was undergoing as an undergraduate and so also my financial stands because domaining was just a hustle then. However, from the start I realized that ethics of domain investing is not a joke, specially as part time it needed lot of rigorous research, time, investing and other outbounds.

NOW, I just have to pick up the broken me and start all over from where i left and i wouldn't mind seeing some free name on here as old and any aid from the pros.

I am glad making this decision and its finally nice to join all pros again, Thanks.

Best regards,
Victor

Welcome Victor!

Best to you - Indianad

•••
Hey Victor .. and welcome to NamePros! :)

Sorry to hear about all your issues. On my end I've had a fairly bad and stressful years except for domains, as 2019 was a profitable one for when if I separated the domaining parts of it.

Ategy...you and @Bob Hawkes are my two favorite Professors!

Best Indianad

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back