Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Hello to everyone!

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
NamecheapNamecheap
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

vernesplace

New Member
Impact
0
I am totaly new to selling domain names.

I had purchased a couple of names in July 2010 and had them appraised:
one of them came back with a value of $5300 so thats why I am here trying to learn how to sell it...and the others

Any help for this newbie would be great.

I have been reading the forums and have gotten a lot of tips on what to avoid ie: scams and I am greatful for the information.

Thanking you in advance for all of your insites!....Verne
 
Last edited by a moderator:
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Welcome to namepros, i am new to this forum myself. So i thought instead of starting a new thread i will reply to other new guys.
 
0
•••
Welcome :)
 
0
•••
Hi Verne welcome to np
 
0
•••
Welcome to NP! :wave:
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back