Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Hello, new here

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
NamecheapNamecheap
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

PatriciaBT

New Member
Impact
0
Hi

I just registered as I have a few domain for sale.

I'm not in the domain business, I just had some websites ideas for which I bought domain names. Now I must focus on only a few, and sell the others :)

Have a nice day
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Welcome! :)
Best of Success! %%-
 
0
•••
Welcome Patricia!
 
0
•••
Thank you to both of you!

I was reading the rules before to post, it's a bit complex so I hope I won't break any rule unintentionally, lol
 
0
•••
Let me also extend a warm welcome to the forum, PatriciaBT!
 
0
•••
:hi:
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back