IT.COM

discuss Hello, is this a dead community?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

ninjatk

Impact
hi, i find this community about domain name but not see much thing, is namepros dead?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Greetîngs 🥹
Welcome to namepros. There is much thing. Maybe its in areas you cant see being a noob. Are you an experienced poster or domainer?

•••
•••
Namepros steady kickin it, one of the few forums I even visit that's worth coming to.

•••
This morning, after 39 holes of golf yesterday, I feel dead...actually look dead based on my reflection in the mirror, but most of us are still alive.

•••
We're dead, we're all zombies here.

•••
Members online as of right now is 1,559 (231 of which signed in). Not bad, far from dead. Click "new posts" at the top left, if you want to participate. Welcome to the community. Its the most relevant one, as far as I'm concerned

Last edited:
•••
We don't need to response to stupid thread.

Thread closed

•••
hi, i find this community about domain name but not see much thing, is namepros dead?
Admittedly, the forums used to be much livelier, but still clearly plenty of discussion going on. And I still find that there are plenty of folks out there willing to share their expertise when you have a question. To me, Namepros has been and continues to be a supportive online community.

•••
•••
As a gentle reminder, this is a networking meet and greet. Perhaps the original posting came off as a being a bit critical. Nonetheless, wouldn't it be be best to try to keep the responses without harsh or profane language.
After all, there may be youngsters who are also reading these forums.

•••
Relax; we never know until we ask. Alright, I ask, but in some way, I don't try to hurt anybody. I'm sorry for saying that this is a dead community...

•••
Relax; we never know until we ask. Alright, I ask, but in some way, I don't try to hurt anybody. I'm sorry for saying that this is a dead community...
That's OK. There really seemed to be many more postings go on last year around this time, and the number of discussions seem to be declining. The point is, though, you are getting the feedback to know that this online community still is very much alive and even rambunctious at times!

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back