IT.COM

events Hello I am new here

NameSilo
Watch

venu90

Account Closed (Disallowed)
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Welcome, @venu90!

Invest in domains and assets with liquidity, future value, etc. and follow your gut feeling! :)

Good luck my friend.

•••
Welcome, @venu90!

Invest in domains and assets with liquidity, future value, etc. and follow your gut feeling! :)

Good luck my friend.

good advice. how you doing in this industry?

•••
good advice. how you doing in this industry?
Fairly well. I have more holdings in stocks, etc. and have only been domaining for less than a year. My sales and knowledge continue to improve every month. More of a side hustle for me at the moment.

Patience is key! :xf.wink:

•••
Fairly well. I have more holdings in stocks, etc. and have only been domaining for less than a year. My sales and knowledge continue to improve every month. More of a side hustle for me at the moment.

Patience is key! :xf.wink:

i unstanstand. patience is key is right for beginner since they tern to quit half way without patience b4 achieving their target.

•••
Hey venu90!

Welcome to NamePros friend.

Enjoy and best of luck domaining!

•••
Welcome to NP 🙏

Watch daily sales: NameBio.com, DNjournal.com...

Check what’s trending right now “Crypto”

Read threads in NP.

Invest only on .com, until you get some ideas how it works..

Try to keep Cash Flow. All the Best.

•••
Hi there @venu90 .. and welcome to NamePros! :)

Best advice you can get is to learn as much as possible before spending too much. Read the various parts of this NamePros forums (looks at sales and appraisals). Also check out some of the blogs and podcasts. Tons of great information out there.

Best of luck to you going forward! :)

•••
•••
•••
Hello!

Welcome to NamePros, a site well worth searching in and reading about your particular areas of interest.

•••
•••
•••
•••
Welcome & Good luck !!!
My advice: At first read, read and read to be familiar with the dictionary or terminology of domaining before spending money on worthless domain names.
The threads in the Namepros forum is full of valuable information from experienced members.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back