Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Hello Hello Hello

Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

sunnylondon

Account Closed
Impact
4
Hello people,

I did not see this part of the site I have been so busy reading other sections.

I have been registering domains for a short while (months) I think that from what I have learned there is more money in putting together websites and generating income from a site before trying to sell thatn straight forward selling the domain name. Thats the theory anyway and the route that I intend to go down.

The one plus that I have have is that I am in advertising and selling ads is second nature.

Thanks to everyone who answered my questions in the other forums.

Anthony
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
:wave: Hi there Anthony, nice to meet you
 
0
•••
Hello Anthony

I always tell people to pick a subject they luv, get a decent name and write/develope. At first then move to other area like domain sales and fliping later
 
0
•••
g'day Anthony and welcome to NamePros

Cheers
Corey
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back