NameSilo

Hello from the Philippines

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

Marvin De Guzman

Established Member
Impact
56
I am Marvin De Guzman, from the Philippines.

I am 100% new to domaining, I just discovered this back in April this year.

I would like to learn how to determine a quality domain, what the best selling strategies are and also would like to get to know more about "brandables".

Right now I am still on the learning curve, I have purchased a few domains which i put in to several marketplaces and parked it.

Next year i would like to at least have a few domain to be published to Brandpa or Brandbucket and also looking forward to at least sell a few domains (ROI is much important).

In the next 5 years i would like to have a portfolio of domains in several marketplaces (more on brands).

The first domain I purchased is a 13 years old GD closedout domain - SouthBeachMotels.com


I accidentally landed in domain investing when I was reading about ways on how to get your money to work. Flipping sites lead me to flipping domains and it had me reading about it for 3 straight days until I just found myself buying my first domain. And now I am looking forward to develop my skills in this industry with the help of the NP community, thanks all !
 
15
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Hello Marvin, i'm newbie too in NP....

anyway, i'm from South East Asia too, like PapaTama :)
 
4
•••
I’m glad that you liked the fried rice with everything @tupungato .. Feel free to visit my country again.

Hello @Tiwi Are you from Indonesia too?..
 
1
•••
3
•••
Hi Marvin De Guzman Welcome to NamePros Best of luck
 
2
•••
Hi I am also new here, welcome to namepros
 
0
•••
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back