Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 1, 2026.

Hello from the Ninjahero

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ninjahero

New Member
Impact
0
Hello all. I found your site today and started running around reading stuff. I figured I should at least say hello before I start posting around and asking questions. I own 77 .coms. I bought everyone with the intention of doing something with them. As it turns out my ambitions are vastly larger than my abilities. So now that I am thinking of selling some of them off, I figured this is a great place to learn a little about the market.

I hope you are all doing well. I look forward to soaking in all the knowledge on the site. I don't even know what parking a domain means....:(
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
g'day Ninjahero and welcome to NamePros

Cheers
Corey
 
0
•••
Welcome to the forum Ninjahero

(moved your thread to the Welcome Centre) :)
 
0
•••
Welcome to the forum Ninjahero

(moved your thread to the Welcome Centre) :)

Thank you. Sorry, I saw newbie in the title of the thread and thought I had the right place. Thanks for moving it.

There is so much to read here, I don't even know where to begin. Who knew there would be 9 pages of typo sites..:lol:
 
0
•••
Nice to meet you :) Welcome aboard
 
0
•••
Thanks for the warm welcomes. You sure are a friendly lot.
 
0
•••
Hi Ninjahero welcome to namepros
 
0
•••
Thanks again. I look forward to learning as much as I can from you all.
 
0
•••
Welcome to #1 Namepros! :tu: :talk:

-Jeff B-)
 
0
•••
Welcome! Hope you learn a lot here!
 
0
•••
Welcome to namepros. Sure thing you'll be glad that you join the community.
 
0
•••
Welcome Ninja,

Sounds like your journey images many of ours. I too hold more ideas than abilities.
This can be aggravating at times. However you have found a great place to educate
your self for the domaining industry here at NPs.

I can appreciate your honesty about the path and expect you will excel once your
feet or firmly planted.

Best wishes and hope to see you around the boards.


NN
 
0
•••
:hi:

I wish you all the best with your domains that you own and hope you can learn heaps here.
 
0
•••
Hi there and welcome to namepros :wave:
 
0
•••
Welcome NinjaHero
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back