Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Hello from the Mile High...

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
NamecheapNamecheap
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

rosed223

Account Closed (Disallowed)
Impact
31
Hello NP community!

My name is Sarah and I am new to the domain world. I was introduced to it from my boyfriend a little over a year ago. He's been involved in buying/selling domains for over a few years now, as well as hosting some of his own conferences, and I've decided to start my investing in it as well. I only have a few domain names so far, but plan on acquiring many more to build my own portfolio. I hope to meet some new people and learn a LOT more about the domain industry on this platform!

Thanks, and feel free to say hello! :rolleyes:
 
20
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Hello @rosed223 !

Welcome aboard to NamePros! :)
 
8
•••
Glad you're here....! :lookaround:
 
7
•••
Welcome to NamePros
 
7
•••
Hi! Welcome to NP :)
 
6
•••
Hello Sarah, Welcome 2 Namepros
 
5
•••
Hi @rosed223 ... Welcome & hope to see you around B-)
 
2
•••
Welcome to NP :)
 
3
•••
Welcome! :)
 
3
•••
welcome and good luck!
 
2
•••
Welcome to the namepros forum.
 
2
•••
Welcome to Namepros.
 
2
•••
Good luck Sarah and welcome!
 
2
•••
Welcome to NP - I'm sure you will njoy ur stay here. Loads of awesome, helpful folks around these parts.. :)
 
2
•••
Welcome to NamePros.
 
2
•••
ʬʬʬELCOME @ nP
 
1
•••
%%- WELCOME, SARAH! -%%
 
1
•••
Hello NP community!

My name is Sarah and I am new to the domain world. I was introduced to it from my boyfriend a little over a year ago. He's been involved in buying/selling domains for over a few years now, as well as hosting some of his own conferences, and I've decided to start my investing in it as well. I only have a few domain names so far, but plan on acquiring many more to build my own portfolio. I hope to meet some new people and learn a LOT more about the domain industry on this platform!

Thanks, and feel free to say hello! :rolleyes:

Hello Sarah @rosed223! I hope your first month on NamePros has been fruitful.
 
1
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back