Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Hello from Romania

SpaceshipSpaceship
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

emanuel

Established Member
Impact
1
Hello
My name is Emanuel, I'm from Romania and I'm glad to be here.
Happy hollydays for all of you and of course inspiration,imaginations and good luck. %%-
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Hay.
Welcome to NamePros :wave:

Tom
 
0
•••
Hi Emanuel,

I've been to Romania before, beautiful country, where do you live there?
 
0
•••
Hello Emanuel, welcome to NamePros :)
 
0
•••
Hi Emanuel, Welcome to NP!
Bine ai venit:)
 
0
•••
Welcome to NamePros!

Lots of great things to learn here!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
 
Last edited:
0
•••
Thanks for the greetings.

CaroNet-Hesham said:
Hi Emanuel,

I've been to Romania before, beautiful country, where do you live there?

I'm from Sibiu.(center)

Constantin said:
Hi Emanuel, Welcome to NP!
Bine ai venit:)

Bine te-am gasit. :laugh:
 
0
•••
:hi: welcome :wave:
 
0
•••
Welcome :)
 
0
•••
:hi: Welcome to NamePros, emanuel! :wave:
Bun venit! :)
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back