Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Hello Everyone

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

roshdomains

Established Member
Impact
23
Hi everyone,

I hope you are all doing well. My name is Rosh from Australia and I have always been interested in the domain name industry following from the sidelines. Its only recently that I have decided to take action on my interest and become more involved. I am hoping by joining this forum that I will be able to gain enough opportunities to learn more about the industry as well as buy and sell domains. I hope that I am able to gain enough knowledge to be able to become self-sufficient and enjoy life to the fullest.

I look forward to spending more time on here :)
 
16
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
8
•••
Welcome, @roshdomains. Lots of information and good advice around, so be curious, read and enjoy.

Good luck!
 
4
•••
Hi Josh
Welcome to NamePros :)
 
4
•••
Welcome to the nampros forum.
 
5
•••
Hello, Welcome to NamePros :)
 
4
•••
Welcome to the forum Rosh :)
 
5
•••
Hello Rosh, Welcome to namePros! :)
 
3
•••
Hey Rosh

Welcome to NP.....Njoy ur stay and all the best
 
4
•••
2
•••
Hello Rosh from down under. Welcome to NP. I hope you enjoy your stay. Wishing you all the best.
 
2
•••
Welcome to the forum!
 
2
•••
Welcome!
 
1
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back