IT.COM

Hello Everyone, Here is Gulshan Garg from INDIA

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

adtech

Impact
Hello Everyone,
This is Gulshan Garg from India. I want to start a domain investment business. Please provide me with a complete guide.
Thanks in Advance

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hello Everyone,
This is Gulshan Garg from India. I want to start a domain investment business. Please provide me with a complete guide.
Thanks in Advance
Welcome to NP

Don't buy anything for 2-3 months at least.

Read and learn more about domains.

Don't run after money when you see sales of fellow domainers cuz they have been here for decades. 👍

•••
Hello Everyone,
Thanks in Advance
Welcome to the domain world!

- Just read every thread of namepros.
- Daily read namebio.com sales
- Don't buy any domain untill you really think you're now understand the domains.
- In start stick with .com only and stayaway from other extensions.

•••
cartoon-military-general-salute.jpg

•••
•••
Welcome to the domain world!

- Just read every thread of namepros.
- Daily read namebio.com sales
- Don't buy any domain untill you really think you're now understand the domains.
- In start stick with .com only and stayaway from other extensions.
Beautifully succinctly said!! Could not agree more.

Welcome to Namepros, @adtech!

Last edited:
•••
•••
Hello Everyone,
Thanks in Advance

Welcome and good luck !!!

•••
Welcome . :coffee:

There's no price for the domain name , Could be $100 or +$1M depend of the buyers and who behind them .

All the best .

•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back