NameSilo

Header picture required $30

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

shane mac

Established Member
Impact
259
Type of Contest: Header picture
Prize: $35 usd via Paypal.
Contest End Date & Time: Saturday 29th may 2010, 6pm gmt

General Requirements: This site is about selling 3D televisions.It must be a very generic design and not infringe on any existing 3d/tv related trademarks. The current logo for my site is viewable at 3dPlasmaTv.com

It is very basic and not ideally what I am looking for. I need the logo to be clean,neat and eye catching. Not sure exactly what I have in mind, so I will be making my mind up as we go along.

Please be aware that I do not have photoshop, so I will be requiring the winning image to be in its .jpg/.gif format :)



Looking forward to seeing what you guys can come up with :)

shane mac
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Unstoppable Domains — AI StorefrontUnstoppable Domains — AI Storefront
Thanx for the header dlight, paid for and recieved. :)
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back