Domain Empire

HappyHour in San Antonio!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Angela St. Julien

Brand.Bar StaffVIP Member
Impact
So the Brand.bar HappyHour Chats have been rolling along since last year and it’s time to take things to the next level! There is nothing I enjoy more than meeting and bringing people together, so what better way to do it than to incorporate an actual HappyHour.

You know what I mean right? I’m talking about getting out from behind our computers, stepping away from our desks, grabbing the keys and driving uptown to hang out with our peers. So I’ll be hanging with Kevin Kopas, Channel Manager for the Americas at Radix, on Thursday, July 16th in San Antonio TX. He’s having me over for a HappyHour Chat and has invited you to come join us for a real HappyHour afterward.

If you’re in the local area and would like to come meet Kevin, myself, and other local members of the domaining community, email [email protected] to get the location address. If you are interested in hosting a Brand.bar HappyHour in your local area, please contact me for more details.

Get the live chat link on Facebook.

11201119_1593695714228190_4893752524908153725_n.jpg

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Welcome to namepros where it is always happy hour.

•••
Well, thanks! It's definitely been great.

•••
Don't forget to email in for the location address if you plan on coming!

•••
Dang! I can't believe I missed this! Can you post some info about how it went? And maybe some pics?

•••
@vwblubug, I hate that you missed it, but no worries- I'll post the recording soon.

•••
Hope everyone had fun! Holler if you ever make it down here to Austin. I've read a ton of useful articles/posts about domaining, but it would be great to meet people in-person!

•••
For those of you who wanted to listen to last week's chat with Kevin Kopas from the Radix Registry, listen here.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back