Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain "Handy" domain names ...

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

abcde

Established Member
Impact
16
I have 2 domains:

www.inhandy.com and www.HandySoul.com . If i wanna to make it a forum about how to do handy things ( plumbing, flooring, ...ect) which one you think i should go with?

Thanks!
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Tough call, but I think I would go with inhandy.
 
0
•••
handy.com is indeed priceless, IMHO! :music:

PS. Do you want me to edit your thread title accordingly, abc? :gl:
Thanks much.
-Jeff B-)
 
0
•••
The title is misleading, I thought he had Handy.com
 
0
•••
jkennedy said:
The title is misleading, I thought he had Handy.com

Great minds think alike, I guess :) ... I will change the title now! :gl: :talk:

Take care, and see you soon.
-Jeff B-)
 
0
•••
hi` hi`!
Thank you Jeft
 
0
•••
i think inhandy.com
if you have both you can redirect the other one.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back