Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 1, 2026.

domain handblowshag.com

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Peeps66

New Member
Impact
0
Could I please have an opinion on what this is worth?

The domain name as yet is untouched. No website nor visitors
 
Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
get a refund quick.
 
0
•••
unless there's a new movement going on, i would say that this domain is not even worth the price of reg.
 
0
•••
hehe, I think I know where OP is going with this.. Hand Blown Stuff? Like glass trinkets, pieces, etc.. Yea unless you really want to develop the domain I agree you should try for a refund IMHO.
 
0
•••
haha. handblog stuff like glass? i thought it was sexual in nature. i guess my mind is in the gutter. ;)
 
0
•••
bloggernoob said:
haha. handblog stuff like glass? i thought it was sexual in nature. i guess my mind is in the gutter. ;)

It was meant to be sexual in nature!

I guess not that effective

Thank you all for your quick response
 
0
•••
oops I thought the domain was handblownshwag :lol:
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back