Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain h0t.in

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

kidu

New Member
Impact
0
My first thread. Just registered this domain one month back. Plz give ur opinions. :)
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
im sorry but i cant see any real current value as last time i checked there were still LLL.IN's available BUT i am no expert
 
0
•••
Lol yes. But this is h0t in ;)
 
0
•••
yep thats it, it isn't hot.in
 
0
•••
yep but hot.in is not available for sale. :hehe:
 
0
•••
lol :)
 
0
•••
Not worth more than reg fee with this extension (resale market). Needs development for better value.
 
0
•••
I have to agree with sufi on this one. At the moment I would only say worth reg fee but as the .in market becomes more popular the value will of course increase.
 
0
•••
reg fee
 
0
•••
Yep I was going to develop it. But somebody came forward with a huge offer :$: which I couldnt believe. Thats why I came here to know others opinion. BTW you are pakistani right? (No offense) :)
 
0
•••
kidu said:
Yep I was going to develop it. But somebody came forward with a huge offer :$: which I couldnt believe. Thats why I came here to know others opinion. BTW you are pakistani right? (No offense) :)


take that offer whatever "how much"
 
0
•••
eg.domains said:
take that offer whatever "how much"
I could have. But I dont want to do business with eccentric ppl. I couldnt find any body who found it worth any more. :lol:
 
0
•••
Are you sure the offer was legit and not a scam? If it was a large offer (ie. $xxx +) for that domain be wary. If the 'buyer' asks for an appraisal with a particular company first (and won't accept appraisals from other companies), its most likely to be a scam.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back