IT.COM

domain Grow/coffee - Yawry.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

ldrago125

Established Member
Impact
I got hand reg domains| *grow/coffee* and *console/repair*. Please appraise these

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I don't see value in this name.
It's unusual sounding and letters like Y and w are not very favorable in brandables.
I wouldn't have much expectation from this.
Park it at $799.
If it doesn't sell by expiry, let it go.

•••
I don't see value in this name.
It's unusual sounding and letters like Y and w are not very favorable in brandables.
I wouldn't have much expectation from this.
Park it at $799.
If it doesn't sell by expiry, let it go.
thank you for your appraisal.

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
When you try to sell it, the buyer will now see this thread on the first page of Google search results saying the domain has no value.

All members need to understand the negative ramifications of not disguising the domains being listed on Namepros.

•••
•••
When you try to sell it, the buyer will now see this thread on the first page of Google search results saying the domain has no value.

All members need to understand the negative ramifications of not disguising the domains being listed on Namepros.
Is there a way to delete the threads???

•••
Grow.coffee - value
Growcoffee.com - reg -fee

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
You are making up a brandable upon awry which is normally a negative keyword, this is not a good idea.
Good brandables should send positive vibes :xf.smile:

The lesson here is that brandables are not all equal. Some are better than others, some are just not practical.

•••
You are making up a brandable upon awry which is normally a negative keyword, this is not a good idea.
Good brandables should send positive vibes :xf.smile:

The lesson here is that brandables are not all equal. Some are better than others, some are just not practical.
Thank you. By any chance can you appraise grow/coffee?

•••
Whenever I buy a domain for the purpose of resale, I always try to think of the potential end. Who would that be and for what purpose ?

•••
Whenever I buy a domain for the purpose of resale, I always try to think of the potential end. Who would that be and for what purpose ?
Coffee growing is moving to the US, it could also be used in many different countries. Someone could also open a coffee shop with it. Found a few coffee shops with grow coffee in the name

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back