NameSilo

Greetings from Germany

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zhorky

Established Member
Impact
34
Hey folks,
on my long walk through the internet I found communities and ways to earn money online.
I always knew that some domains are more worth than others, even if I still dont know why anyone would pay $4000 for a single domain. ( I mean why should something like 6817.com be worth $40k ... the highest auction on godaddy right now) Now I guess it's my turn to have a look t the domain industry.
I hope to find some nice people here and hope that we all will have a good time together.

Greetings and Auf Wiedersehen
Zhorky
 
14
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
A warm welcome from Nepal as well :)
 
2
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back