fredaf

Established Member
Impact
I registered gpttoolkit.com
Toolkitgpt.com
Agoragpt.com
Gptagora.com
Exposegpt.com

Would like to have your opinion about, low xxxx or high xxxx$ ?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I don't know what GPT is.. But you can free registered a bunch of this keyword, so I guest for now it is already a miracle if someone buy it for 20$..

Last edited:
•••
it's trending
and gpt itself isn't a trademark . A lot of dn linked to gpt are being registered nowadays
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/GPT-3

•••
I don't know what GPT is.. But you can free registered a bunch of this keyword, so I guest for now it is already a miracle if someone buy it for 20$..
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/GPT-3

"
Generative Pre-trained Transformer 3 (GPT-3) is an autoregressive language model that uses deep learning to produce human-like text. Given an initial text as prompt, it will produce text that continues the prompt.

"
It's the current trend , a lot of dn linked to gpt are being registred since the launch of ChatGPT

•••
•••
I registered gpttoolkit.com
Toolkitgpt.com
Agoragpt.com
Gptagora.com
Exposegpt.com

Would like to have your opinion about, low xxxx or high xxxx$ ?

I'm newer to the domain space so take my opinions with a grain of salt. That said, I'm a software engineer with almost 20yrs experience and a computer science degree. Most ppl don't know what chatGPT is yet, but it's the next massive thing in tech. It's AI that you can have a conversation with. The use cases range from creating a better search engine than google to having the AI write code for you.

gpttoolkit is the best of the bunch IMO

•••
Thanks for your honest advise
I noticed there are a lot of dn with gpt as keyword being bought nowadays
Anyway will keep gpttoolkit for a long time or selling it at high price. Just will sell the agora one lower and quicker

Last edited:
•••
Back