IT.COM
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

The Durfer

Wesley SweatmanTop Member
Impact
Have you diversified your portfolio enough? With the fluctuation in the market these days one cannot be safe enough in diversifying and one of these factors should include gold. Gold is at a price now of $1777 as of this date and will only appreciate in the future. Make sure you have a great diversification and invest in gold as part of your portfolio.

So happens im selling some gold on ebay if anyone is interested, here is the link, no reserve might get it cheap:

GOLD here

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
My wife took my money and bough gold bars for the past 20 years.
She said she will put them in my coffin when I died.
I think I will need a stainless steel coffin so either the gold or myself will not fall out.

•••
I think I will need a stainless steel coffin so either the gold or myself will not fall out.
you have one awesome woman there, make sure you tell her i think she is the bomb. cheers. :)

•••
Lol. But some Pamp Suisse and Valcambi will also be fit for your burial. Don't blame her. We like shiny things

Last edited:
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back