IT.COM

.mobi Got an offer for Vlogging - Need Appraisals

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

qO_Op

Namepros MemberEstablished Member
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
What is Vlogging?
I have heard of flogging, jogging, and blogging but never vlogging. But if someone is already offering high xxx, I would tend to hold onto it, because it may be even more valuable down the road. Unless you really need the money now, then take the money and run to the bank and don't ever look back.

•••
texasgamer said:
What is Vlogging?
I have heard of flogging, jogging, and blogging but never vlogging. But if someone is already offering high xxx, I would tend to hold onto it, because it may be even more valuable down the road. Unless you really need the money now, then take the money and run to the bank and don't ever look back.
Hi texas, thanks for reply.
A vlog is a video blog, or vlogging, video blogging. They are broadcasted on sites such as YouTube.
This is what I mean, its fairly new :hehe:

...edited

Last edited:
•••
I'll be interested to hear what happens, since I've got vloggers.mobi...

•••

Last edited:
•••
I own several VLOG domains. I see them getting more popular very soon. Youtube is like vlogging. There is a website I think it is call VlogIt.com that sells software for vloging. Hang onto the name. I can just see people in the near future sending each other little video clips of all sorts of things using their mobile devices. You probably have alot more time left on your registration, so just hold tight. You'll be glad you did.

•••
Vlogging, hmmm....I like it....alot!

Hang on to that one...I'd not sell it until i got $xx,xxx for it.

By the way, I just picked up iVlog.mobi!

•••
•••
I have a couple of dot com vlogging names which I'm holding on to and I also have SexVlog.mobi.

•••
I own 8564.mobi which is VLOG spelled out on the keypad. :)

•••
Thanks for the support every1!
Some nice domains being mentioned.

...edited

Last edited:
•••
Thanks for the ideas. I think V Logging will be big.

I just got VLOGOSPHERE.MOBI and vlogcast.net

Vlogosphere

Meaning: Vlogosphere is the collective term encompassing all vlogs as a community or social network. Derivative of Blogosphere.
Usage: "I found quite a few cat videos while browsing around the vlogosphere."
Vlogger

Meaning: One who videoblogs. Derivative of "blogger".
Usage: "I met several vloggers with whom I had become acquainted through the internet."

Check this out -
http://www.jsonline.com/story/index.aspx?id=350503
Video blogs gaining in popularity

•••
ezinaz said:
Vlogging, hmmm....I like it....alot!

Hang on to that one...I'd not sell it until i got $xx,xxx for it.

By the way, I just picked up iVlog.mobi!

I wouldn't wait for $10,000+, I would take the high $xxx and be happy with your great flip.

•••

Last edited:
•••

Last edited:
•••
•••
Wow! I felt so alone!!!

Funny... I just registered on this board, and thought I'd search some of the keywords I own a bunch of. Imagine my surprise... I'm not the only vlog domain guy!

I jumped on "vlog" related .coms when I first read about it last year. I currently own MANY vlog-specific .coms. A lot of hopeful type-ins (CatVlogs.com, vloggingfaqs.com, DietingVlogs.com, etc.) a few typos (vllog.com & others), and a handful of brandables (CaptainsVlog.com, EasyVlogs.com, OmniVlog.com, UnderVlog.com).

Anyway, I've been watching things finally start to heat up, and think maybe these will eventually pay off. I've been having Google News send me any article containing "vlog" since last February. They used to be few and far between, but now they stream in regularly. Not exactly scientific, I know, but it shows that it's finally becoming accepted terminology at the very least.

I'd like to know if any of you are having much luck parking the vlog domains. I know mine aren't doing jack, so I'd welcome any advice/success stories.

Cheers!

•••
•••
I hope it takes off.
I have LiveVideoBlogs.com . Think that domain is too long?

•••
EZINAZ, Your sig is way illegal being over 4 lines. Just an fyi.

•••
rsequin said:
Keep us posted.

I own Videoblogs.mobi and many more at http://VideoblogDomainsForSale.com

Hi Rob,

Any experience with parking/PPC on your vlog-related domains? My wife burns a circuit every time she sees my "long-term speculation" renewals show up on the Visa statement! That dog house gets COLD...

•••

Last edited:
•••
BloGamble said:
Great collection of vlog names. Congrats on the sales of VideoBlog(s).com.

I got MoVlog .mobi, MoVlogging, MoVlogs, MobileVlog, to go with Vlogging. Just a hunch on MoVlogs. :hehe:

Vlogging is not for sale. I have had lots of interest but need it for developing MoVlog.

In case you're interested in expanding your "mo" horizon a bit, "mobloggers.mobi" is still available. I'd take it, but I've shut myself off from buying any more .mobis!

I forgot to mention before that I also own "videobloggers.mobi" in addition to "vloggers.mobi" -- it'll be interesting to see if they both get similar attention.

•••
dagersh said:
In case you're interested in expanding your "mo" horizon a bit, "mobloggers.mobi" is still available. I'd take it, but I've shut myself off from buying any more .mobis!

I forgot to mention before that I also own "videobloggers.mobi" in addition to "vloggers.mobi" -- it'll be interesting to see if they both get similar attention.

Thanks dagersh. I went ahead and registered mobloggers.mobi and movloggers.mobi

•••
dagersh said:

Thanks for the tip off! I have stopped my spending spree for now.

nrmillions said:
Thanks dagersh. I went ahead and registered mobloggers.mobi and movloggers.mobi
GL NRMillions - would be great if you were to develop your combo.

:talk:

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back