GoPC.com has been SOLD.

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

GoPC

VIP Member
Impact
40
There are to many threads around about GoPC.com to post on each of them so I thought would just post this one.

After severl months of watching, waiting and converstions, GoPC.com has been SOLD for an UNDISCLOSED amount. Don't ask, I won't tell.

Along with it, GoPC.MOBI was sold as well.

I'm sorry to all the other folks that had deals they were trying to make, fund, etc... it was a timing thing and a great opportunity that I could simly not pass up.

I'm looking forward to great things from the new owner and wish then the greatest of success with it.

GoPC
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Hey GoPC (if that's gonna be your handle),

Nice sale. Seems you got what you wanted for it. Hope it is used well for something as it is a beautiful name.

Skinny
 
0
•••
Congrats!
 
0
•••
Congrats. You got a gooood price :0 I think :)
 
0
•••
:tu:
 
0
•••
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back