Google Account

sign in with your adsense or gmail account email and password

Follow the steps

Your done.

This is tried and tested.

Reputation or NP$ if i deserve.

Regards

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
Did they stop the invites thing? I have had an account there for a while but I never found out how to invite people.

•••
Spirix said:
Did they stop the invites thing? I have had an account there for a while but I never found out how to invite people.

Yes - they've opened up Google Analytics to anyone now. You can simply go to Google Analytics and sign up for free.

•••
amosba said:
Yes - they've opened up Google Analytics to anyone now. You can simply go to Google Analytics and sign up for free.

And it's about time! I've had it for awhile, but alot of people are happy that it is finally open to anyone.

•••
what is google analytics and what does it do?

nm I figured it out....
Looks pretty cool
I wonder if it can be configured to work with our adsense sharing on npros?

Last edited:
•••
no i dont think it can configure into namepros since its for personal sites only and google analytics provides very private data.

•••
what I can't believe is why they don't release gmail to the public :/. It's been in beta for a while.

•••
well for a while gmail has been getting some pretty bad reviews so i dont care about it anymore

but analytics is the bomb!!

•••
kinkarso said:
what I can't believe is why they don't release gmail to the public :/. It's been in beta for a while.

Australians can now sign up to GMail without an invitation. ;) And I think they are opening it up for Japanese users soon as well.

Google do tend to move very slowly when it comes to taking their sites out of beta...

•••
Thats good!! I have registered for Analytics one month back and I havent still got the invitation code. I will register for it now...

•••
Cool tip - I've been looking for a decent stats system and this should be perfect.

And I agree about gmail. I never bothered to get an invitation for it because I don't really care if I have it.

•••
lol you are all welcome =D

•••
yeah this is the solutions what I did too! thanks!

•••
•••
Hey Its great news to see that Google Analytics is open to all now! Wonder when will Gmail open..its 2 and a half years of its beta!

Google seems to be in opening mood because recently Orkut was also open to everybody.

•••
thanks for the link!
realy useful tool! :)

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back