Google Adwords - Helpful for article website

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

articles2u

Established Member
Impact
2
I want to use Google Adwords program for advertising my website.

Main income source of my website is Google Adsense Program.

I invest money for Google Adwords. Can I get good return from Google Adsense program?

Please solve my problem using your experience.
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Unstoppable Domains — AI StorefrontUnstoppable Domains — AI Storefront
If you have unique content that is well written then yes your odds are fairly good. However, if you have the same articles as thousands of the other article related sites then no I would not invest because you are most likely wasting your time and money.
 
0
•••
you'd have to be extremely careful about what KWs you target and the content, otherwise, you'll just end up losing money. You have to make sure to bid on stuff that will pay well...and this is hard since Adwords for search and Adsense payouts are different.
 
0
•••
Please sugest any other cheap advertisements.
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back