Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 1, 2026.

Good PPC search engine

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
NamecheapNamecheap
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

webgear

VIP Member
Impact
18
I need to advertise my new teen forum (www.teenforums.us) so I need some good PPC search engine or advertiser which accept payments via PayPal but to have very good results from them.
Somebody knows?
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I have seen ads for $25 free at http://www.enhance.com/ but I cant find the ad right now. :(
Not sure if they accept Paypal for deposits but you could always email them and ask.
 
0
•••
thanks I'll try them somebody else?
 
0
•••
adengage.com might work for you, but really, AdWords is still the best, IMHO.
-Allan
 
0
•••
yeah Adwords is best but dont expect to deposit $25 and it stay there for a day.. :P
 
0
•••
yes but I haven't cc :( so I can't load my adwords with money via paypal
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back