Good in VB?

SpaceshipSpaceship
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

OctaneInv

The Ryan AlexanderVIP Member
Impact
32
Hey NamePros,

I am in need of some very simple VB work, ie, I need to have adsense embedded in a "Sponsored By" Post for unregistered users, Need something that will rotate the adsense codes, and need to know how to manipulate the "links" and "info" sections on the side bar.

I don't have much paypal left, but I will insert your adsense code, I am getting about 1,000+ U/V per month. I can also paypal some.

Thanks!

Ryan

BTW: The URL is ThreeSeries.com
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Status
Not open for further replies.
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back