Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Good free ticket support?

Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

dnout

Established Member
Impact
1
Hi does anyone know of any good free php ticket support systems? Also any free live support chat scripts?

Many thanks!
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
0
•••
I'm was in the process of writing a support ticket system, but I never ended up finishing it completely (I started working on more SMF mods instead, including a large rewrite of some ugly SMFShop code). Having said that, it's stable enough to be used, and a few people use it. See http://danphpsupport.dansoftaustralia.net/

For a live support script, I'd suggest Crafty Syntax Live Help :)
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back