Good article for TYPO lovers

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

kemjika11

Top Member
Impact
2,568
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Good article. This is why (as posted elsewhere) I try to reg the major typos of domains when I find a good one. Of course the costs explode with the typo variations, but they also add up when you grab the com/net/org/info extensions to protect your brand. Just the cost of doing business.

I thought this part of the article was interesting:

An interesting note about Willful Blindness, “Interestingly, a WIPO decision from 2006 holds that domains speculators who use automated registration software without checking to see if the site infringes on another’s marks could represent bad faith “willful blindness”. These kinds of decisions could lead to changes in the domaining process.”

I couldn't agree more with this decision. "honest, your honor, the computer made me do it"... yeah, right.

Marc
 
0
•••
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back