Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain GoldFonts.com + OpenSettings.com + CreditBullet.com

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gianlu

Established Member
Impact
32
Hi, please someone help to appraise..

GoldFonts.com

OpenSettings.com

CreditBullet.com

Thanks i advance,
Gianlu
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Bump and help :)
 
0
•••
These aren't passive sale domains, you're going to have to start contacting endusers to get a sale.

GoldFonts.com: $50-$150

CreditBullet.com: $50-$xxx : It's a brandable, it's going to require a decent sales pitch to spark interested.

"I own CreditBullet.com and it is for sale" will get you nothing.

"If ever your organization was interested in creating a unique brand for itself as many of your competitors are already doing, I believe CreditBullet.com would be an excellent choice to convey to your prospects that expedience is the primary virtue when dealing with __currentcompanyname__ - You'll definitely set yourself apart with this meaningful, memorable and unique brandname. I am willing to offer this to your right now for $1 million dollars" :)

I just made that stuff up off the top of the head, but something like that could spark some responses.

I don't see any value in OpenSettings.com but it could have its place out there, but nothing that I personally know of.

G'luck
 
0
•••
OpenSettings.com could be worth a decent amount if an optimized website is placed there. If I were interested, I'd buy it for $12k if that's what the buyer wanted.
 
1
•••
Thanks for your time and advice guys.

tomcarl- bright description... i think i'll use it :)
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back