Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain Gold_la

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

the_poet

Top Member
Impact
934
Please let me have your views on this domain.

Thanks
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
silver la
jade la
coral la
granite la
tata la

All worthless.
Yours?
See above...
 
0
•••
Worthless? I disagree.

Any plans to develop?
 
0
•••
I think it's pretty good actually

Idk value of .la though
 
0
•••
Someone in L.A. sells gold.

To them Gold.la would not be worthless.

If the domain were cheap enough, I'd probably bite.
 
0
•••
I think you could mid xxx to high xxxm even low x,xxx if a motivated buyer comes along

I saw Platinum.la sold for $1250 which is quite relevant (check out the site, lots about GOLD on there :tu:)

Not a lot of .la sales report but a few nice ones below

Business.la
$17,000

Condos.la
$6500

Hotels.la
$1680

Moving.la
$1250

SMS.ls
$650

Gamer.la
$1000
 
0
•••
Gold.la sold for $2K in 2011. I don't know what it might be worth today, but considering the fact that it's a strong keyword, you should be able to fetch around mid xxx at least.
 
0
•••
Thanks everyone for your input. BTW the domain sold for $2,000 in early 2010 (not 2011).

Anyone else? Thank you!
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back