NameSilo

gocaravanrentals.com

SpaceshipSpaceship
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

lufc

Established Member
Impact
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
The design can be a bit too much or confusing to the people who's not internet expert. Also the design a bit plain, and it seems like not much of styling involved. If you want to keep it simple, then you must make it really simple, if you want it to be flashy then you must make it flashy. But instead your is like plain style but complicated content and complex in organizing your content. Meaning it is confusing, and when I first glance at it, I don't know what your site is about unless I think about your domain name closely. Also the navigation texts are too small, and the middle area looks dull.
 
0
•••
i think that its good. maybe a little bit too complicated. i like it. i wouldnt of been able to create something like that. :)
 
0
•••
argh2xxx said:
The design can be a bit too much or confusing to the people who's not internet expert. Also the design a bit plain, and it seems like not much of styling involved. If you want to keep it simple, then you must make it really simple, if you want it to be flashy then you must make it flashy. But instead your is like plain style but complicated content and complex in organizing your content. Meaning it is confusing, and when I first glance at it, I don't know what your site is about unless I think about your domain name closely. Also the navigation texts are too small, and the middle area looks dull.

But apart from that its good lol, I agree about the middle bit, I need to liven that up.

I didnt relaise that it was difficult to tell what it is about, I shall have a think and change it somehow.

Thanks for the review
 
0
•••
i like the ay it's full screen on all monitor sizes and resolutions but i think it could deffinitely do with some work, the color scheme needs another color in there to break it up a bit and there's too much 'cream' used throughout

the horitontal nav is nice and works well with its simplicty but the vertical nav needs a bit of work imo

other than that it's good so far :)
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back