Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain Go.bz

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Str

Account Closed
Impact
1
My first thread in appraisal section I guess. :bingo:

Thanks in advance. :tu:
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Interesting...

Thats more of a special domain. I don't see what development works well with this. Did you know of any kind of site that works well with this domain. Or is this just sorta a domain people just wanna have?
 
0
•••
Go.com is a pretty big search engine I guess. A business portal / directory can be developed or even a company / service can be branded on Go.bz.

"Go" is a short word and invokes feeling to act or something.

It's prolly a collector's item too. :D
 
0
•••
I saw a cool documentry this weekend on Belize and now I want to "GO" to ".bz" i like the combination maybe you could sell it to the Belize Tourism Board. Very Rare, though mid $xxx since .bz is not widely known nor used in Belize (yet)
 
0
•••
Well you can try a search engine but make sure it's not TMed.
 
0
•••
i told 1000 times in this forum that a simple word dictionary cant be TM
 
0
•••
hehe yeah. "Go" can't be TM'ed. :)
 
0
•••
i'd say low xxx- mid xxx. Definitely worth a lot. Much more when all the 2 letter .bz are taken which will be soon
 
0
•••
Yeah, it'd be worth $,$$$ or so by next year IMHO.

I did put it on sale though...recieved a $100 offer lol...let's see how it goes. :)

Thanks a lot for appraisals guys...NP appraisal section is one of the best on web I guess. :lala:
 
0
•••
Google is TMed, thats a simple dictionary word.
 
0
•••
Main Entry: google
Definition: to search for information about a specific person through the Google search engine
Example: She googled her high school boyfriends.
Etymology: trademark Google
Usage: googling n

:)
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back