wow! Account Closed Impact 1 100% 57 Feedback Apr 15, 2005 600 views 6 replies #1 Take them quick and in a package deal!!! # # Gmails.org + Gmails.us # # $100 each - or - $175 for both !!! Post SOLD to win it asap!!!
Take them quick and in a package deal!!! # # Gmails.org + Gmails.us # # $100 each - or - $175 for both !!! Post SOLD to win it asap!!!
D domain4u We Buy We SellVIP Member VIP ★ 20 ★ Impact 55 97% 36 Feedback Apr 16, 2005 #3 is there any tm issues with gmail?
vip-ip Account Closed Impact 24 100% 88 Feedback Apr 16, 2005 #4 There is, I tried to sell google-email.com on eBay and my name was taken off the auction the next day for TM issues.
There is, I tried to sell google-email.com on eBay and my name was taken off the auction the next day for TM issues.
A artkreator Established Member ★ 20 ★ Impact 0 100% 5 Feedback Apr 16, 2005 #5 and do you get any traffic on it?
RTM Established Member ★ 20 ★ Impact 151 95% 21 Feedback Apr 17, 2005 #6 How long have you been the registrant of these 2 domains ? Have you received any C&D or UDRP notices WRT the names ? Rob
How long have you been the registrant of these 2 domains ? Have you received any C&D or UDRP notices WRT the names ? Rob
wow! Account Closed Impact 1 100% 57 Feedback Apr 17, 2005 #7 I thought this is a sale thread... But suddenly there are some members that trying to be nasty... I bet you all have these kind of domains...
I thought this is a sale thread... But suddenly there are some members that trying to be nasty... I bet you all have these kind of domains...