slkn Data Analytics & Machine LearningEstablished Member Impact 133 Mar 24, 2019 674 views 4 replies #1 GlobalWearable.com
NYJimbo Domain Re-AnimatorTop Member VIP Impact 7,518 Mar 24, 2019 1 point #2 If it's outdoor or rugged clothes, it does not hint that in the name. Still for outdoor gear it has good words, but you might be sitting on it for a while.
If it's outdoor or rugged clothes, it does not hint that in the name. Still for outdoor gear it has good words, but you might be sitting on it for a while.
slkn Data Analytics & Machine LearningEstablished Member Impact 133 Mar 26, 2019 #4 Or a universal all-application wearable tech. Cheers
EbookLover Top Member VIP ★ 20 ★ Impact 941 Mar 26, 2019 1 point #5 I don't see much value in the domain for B2C use, as in a clothing brand or retailer. But I do see it as an OK name for B2B use, like a clothing manufacturer or clothing wholesaler.
I don't see much value in the domain for B2C use, as in a clothing brand or retailer. But I do see it as an OK name for B2B use, like a clothing manufacturer or clothing wholesaler.