Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Levi_charlz

Account Closed (Requested)
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Bump

Last edited:
•••
•••
I do neither have references for domain appraisal nor for deep (crypto-)currency knowledge. But I have a feeling that this domain should be developed as a tutorial. Your content is already there, you provide great information daily and your post #1 in this thread makes us understand better.

A well developed portal to the crypto world should get increasing traffic. And increase value for the name plus generate tiny income from affiliate links. I assume this would be a full-time job but I cannot see a lot of buyers for a well descriptive but quite long and a bit scientific sounding (not short and catchy) domain name and thus I cannot see a reasonable appraisal. A developed business could attract investors as Cryptos won´t leave us again soon.

Just my 2 Cents worth.

Last edited:
•••
I do neither have references for domain appraisal nor for deep (crypto-)currency knowledge. But I have a feeling that this domain should be developed as a tutorial. Your content is already there, you provide great information daily and your post #1 in this thread makes us understand better.

A well developed portal to the crypto world should get increasing traffic. And increase value for the name plus generate tiny income from affiliate links. I assume this would be a full-time job but I cannot see a lot of buyers for a well descriptive but quite long and a bit scientific sounding (not short and catchy) domain name and thus I cannot see a reasonable appraisal. A developed business could attract investors as Cryptos won´t leave us again soon.

Just my 2 Cents worth.

Agreed 👍

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back