Domain Empire

Give us some advice

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

brandii

Established Member
Impact
Hello guys,
I have more than 150 domains on brand bucket for more than 4 months without selling, should I transfer it to Godaddy Action? Give us some advice

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
It's hard to say without knowing the names.

In my experience, brandable marketplaces also overprice domains like crazy.

As an example, on brandpa I had one domain valued at almost $10k, I listed it on Dan for $100 after a few months instead and no one purchased still. I had similar experiences with squadhelp as well.

So it's possible that they are just too high price. Doesn't mean they are unreasonable prices, but the higher the price the longer it usually takes to sell.

150 domains are not many domains also. In general it takes about 1 year to sell 1%-2% of your domains, so with 150 domains you will sell about 1.5 - 3 domains per year, so 4 months with no sales is not strange even if you have good domains.

You can try auctions if you want but again it's hard to say if that's a good option since we don't know the names you are selling.

Last edited:
•••
They say Brandbucket is selective, so i’m not sure.
Drop a link to your BrandBucket Portfolio.
I can post it for you; since new NPers are limited in posting pics and links

4 months also “not enough time“ sample size. Good luck!

Last edited:
•••
In the off chance you try Godaddy auctions, i implore you, promote your Godaddy auction on NamePros “external market” section. GL!

If you dont promote GD auction; higher % wont sell IMO.

And for love of God, dont pay $4.99 to have a reserve.

Last edited:
•••
•••
They say Brandbucket is selective, so i’m not sure.
Drop a link to your BrandBucket Portfolio.
I can post it for you; since new NPers are limited in posting pics and links

4 months also “not enough time“ sample size. Good luck!
Thank you Boss

•••
Hello guys,
I have more than 150 domains on brand bucket for more than 4 months without selling, should I transfer it to Godaddy Action? Give us some advice
Godaddy auction is useless .

•••
In the off chance you try Godaddy auctions, i implore you, promote your Godaddy auction on NamePros “external market” section. GL!

If you dont promote GD auction; higher % wont sell IMO.

And for love of God, dont pay $4.99 to have a reserve.
yes I am agree ..

•••
Wow 4 whole months… 🫠 you sir have no patience. This biz is a long game of waiting if you want end user sales.

•••
These are two completely different models. On BB you have the end user as client, on GD Auctions - domainers, resellers.
So, the question is - what do you want? If you think names are good - stick to BB for 3 years and see what happens. In theory 3-5 domains you should sell. If you are no longer interested to sell - liquidate them... But now you can liquidate them with one click directly with BB for approx 1-2% (probably pretty much the same you'll get with DG Auctions, but with much more hussle).

•••
I’ve got domains on squad help and Brandpa. Some have been on there for a year and I haven’t gotten sales. The standard portfolio sell through rate (STR) is 1% , so expect to sell 1% of your domains in a year. 4 months is not long enough.

•••
@hicham87 is a great guy sho seems humble.

He was the last DM i had to see in my inbox. Was going Friday, (most traffic) but i dont want to forget.
His Brandbucket is: BrandBucket.com/profile/brand53

i wish him nothing but success!
IMG_5165.jpeg

Last edited:
•••
@hicham87 is a great guy sho seems humble.

He was the last DM i had to see in my inbox. Was going Friday, (most traffic) but i dont want to forget.
His Brandbucket is: BrandBucket.com/profile/brand53

i wish him nothing but success!
Show attachment 241367
Cheer up! You have many good ones.
My favorite one is AvidGrower.com
That was after a quick glimpse. Keep AvidGrower.com

I hope everyone gives it a quick look and feedback too.

BrandBucket.com/profile/brand53

Last edited:
•••
Wow 4 whole months… 🫠 you sir have no patience. This biz is a long game of waiting if you want end user sales.
i think attaining 150 BB domains in 4 months is impressive, for what it’s worth. BrandBucket is one of the most selective marketplaces.

Last edited:
•••
I tried the brand buscket profile link that you posted, but it redirected to the home page.

Last edited:
•••
Hello guys,
Without knowing the domains, we can't suggest you, but mostly Brandable domains on BB are hand register with huge price tag...
And BB now for only big player, their search system keep on top of their own domains...
I'll suggest submit your domains on SH, they're very good and very fair search system...
On godaddy auction you can't get bid if your domains hand registered.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back