domain GiulianiCampaign.Com

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

heinlein99

Established Member
Impact
0
What say you? I've had this for more than a year. Rudy Giuliani recently (quietly) announced his campaign for President. So... ? Whaddaya think? :)
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
It may just be Giuliani vs Clinton. McCain has some problems and Guiliani's pol numbers are strong. He has a real shot at becoming president right now. Are you going to develop it or try to sell it to one of the campaign organizations?

Tom
 
0
•••
No, I just want to sell it to the campaign, or his competitor, or whomever.
 
0
•••
I would immediatly (today) contact the other runners campaign offices and offer it for sale for $5,000 obo and mention in the email that your email has also been sent to the other runners campaign offices and best offer will take it.
 
0
•••
Maybe mid to high $XXXX. I am not sure. I have done computer consulting work for election campaigns and there is a lot of money involved while the campaign is active. A presidential campaign even more so. Fund raising on the Internet has become very important. Howard Dean demonstrated that in the last presidential election. I think your window of opportunity is very small though. You need ot contact them ASAP.

Tom
 
0
•••
Thanks a lot for the responses. I'll mull this over today.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back