domain GirlsGoneWild.ws

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

bradskid

Established Member
Impact
12
Reg'ed this name last night. Over 450k searches a month. It was previously registered for 3 years with the Title "Girls Gone Wild", and after an email to the company which I just got back saying "They didn't care and weren't interested in the name" I am not worried about TM infringement. Today I had 40 uniques. What do you think this name could be worth? And would it be better to leave it parked or to develop it into a site with links to the Girls Gone Wild Videos for sale and pull affiliate revenue off of. Any input!


Oh... Also. What do you guys think of DealingWithWomen.com

I know it's a long name but I think it could be a great site for a forum or a blog about.. well... dealing with women!

Thanks in advance.

Brad
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Status
Not open for further replies.
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

More data. Your data. See what is new
Major update
We have made a number of features available to provide sellers more data for their domains and inquiries, and greater access to the data...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back