IT.COM

domain GetRightNow.com and others

NameSilo
Watch

LITM

Impact
I bought this from a reseller a few years ago and I'd like to finally sell it. What do you think I could get for it?

A few weeks ago, I bought:
BeerArtists.com
BeerArtistry.com
TreasureResort.com

Any thoughts on these?

Edit: and I'm considering buying Slegga.com. Should I?

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I only feel cool with TreasureResort.com

I struggle with others.

Goodluck and welcome to NamePros.

•••
•••
PS As for the "Get Right Now". If "Right Now", 5 figure territory. for yours ...I still consider it desirable. I would take a high hundreds / low thousands shot

IMO

Last edited:
•••
I do agree with guys here that TreasureIsland is sellable, however I am very sceptical of GetRightNow. This type of domain (about everything and nothing at the same type) has little chance of selling as per my experience. I had TakeTotal and TryManage and a few similar names - no one is looking at them. These names have no keyword, no niche. Only possible to sell either cheap or to some collectionner, who by whatever reason will like one of them.
Also, yours is three words. GetNow or RightNow, still would have a 2-3% chance of selling, imo, but all three words combined - I don't see it happen, sorry...

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back