Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain GeorgeSoros.info any view

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

nelson1818

Established Member
Impact
0
VISIT THE SITE AND TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK

George Soros is famously known for "breaking the Bank of England" on Black Wednesday in 1992. With an estimated current[update] net worth of around $9 billion, he is ranked by Forbes as the 99th-richest person in the world

Any views on it
 
Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
< Reg. fee ... here in the ".INFO", IMHO. :guilty:

-Jeff B-)
 
0
•••
0
•••
SOrry but in .info this is reg fee.
 
0
•••
comicbookguy said:
SOrry but in .info this is reg fee.
LOL-Your comment doesn't make sense. Oh ... OK, knocking info? Huh?

I think the more salient point is whether one wants to mess with George Soros.
 
0
•••
0
•••
I was saying this name doesnt work in .info ....not DOT info stinks. I personally like .info but this name isnt even worth regging let alone in .info. Sorry just my opinion.

And dont be a wise azz , you ask for a opinion and you got one . Reg some good names before you talk not junk. Uggg.


nelson1818 said:
RECENT DOT INFO SALES FROM AFTERNIC, GET YOUR FACT RIGHT BEFORE YOU TALK.

ReversePhoneLookup.info 1,200 12/22/2008
racdefense.info 650 12/22/2008
Steroids.info 5,999 12/11/2008
Somerset.info* 2,500 12/11/2008 http://www.namepros.com/newreply.ph...newreply.php?do=newreply&noquote=1&p=3265116#
 
Last edited:
0
•••
Last edited:
0
•••
Carlton said:
I think the more salient point is whether one wants to mess with George Soros.

^ Righto, good point and I factored that aspect in to my appraisal above as well! :gl:

nelson1818 said:
THE HATE MAKES ME STRONGER

LETS GET THIS MONEY

nelson1818 said:
JEFF LICK AZZ!!!!

I'm sorry, friend ... unprofessional folks like you don't last too long here in these parts! :rolleyes:
Good Luck to you.
-Jeff B-)
 
1
•••
0
•••
Jeff said:
^ Righto, good point and I factored that aspect in to my appraisal above as well! :gl:





I'm sorry, friend ... unprofessional folks like you don't last too long here in these parts! :rolleyes:
Good Luck to you.
-Jeff B-)
Jeff said:
:bah:

Sleep it off, friend! :rolleyes: :!:

-Jeff B-)
U ARE RIGHT!!

BUR I HAD TO COME BACK YOU GUYS WERE KILLING ME!!!

I COULD OFF BEEN A LITTLE KID ABOUT IT AND JUST CRY IN DA CORNER. BUT INSTEAD I CAME BACK HARD.

THANK YOU FOR ALL THE COMMENTS DOW NO HARD FEELINGS.

e cool. Be polite. Be professionalS

amenzl said:
Had to take a screenshot, because your reply will almost surely get edited. Funny though.

Reg fee IMHO. Hopefully it was regged @ .99 + icann fee. Selling @ $2 would be a decent return.
THANK FOR THE COMMENT, I JUST EDITED IT MYSELF
 
Last edited:
0
•••
nelson1818 said:
VISIT THE SITE AND TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK
...snip...

Let me see... you are encouraging us to visit your PPC site, correct???

Carlton said:
...snip...I think the more salient point is whether one wants to mess with George Soros.

^^^ And we have a winner!

I agree with Jeff, Carlton, and comicbookguy: reg fee.

I don't have anything against .info, but registering a full name is asking for trouble, and in this case trouble from a billionaire. If you are subject to US law you might want to read up on "US CODE: Title 15,1129. Cyberpiracy protections for individuals"
 
0
•••
npcomplete said:
Let me see... you are encouraging us to visit your PPC site, correct???



^^^ And we have a winner!

I agree with Jeff, Carlton, and comicbookguy: reg fee.

I don't have anything against .info, but registering a full name is asking for trouble, and in this case trouble from a billionaire. If you are subject to US law you might want to read up on "US CODE: Title 15,1129. Cyberpiracy protections for individuals"
THANK U FOR UR COMMENT IF THEIR ANY PROBLEM THE NAME WILL BE DELETED.
 
0
•••
npcomplete said:
Let me see... you are encouraging us to visit your PPC site, correct???



^^^ And we have a winner!

I agree with Jeff, Carlton, and comicbookguy: reg fee.

I don't have anything against .info, but registering a full name is asking for trouble, and in this case trouble from a billionaire. If you are subject to US law you might want to read up on "US CODE: Title 15,1129. Cyberpiracy protections for individuals"
THANK U FOR UR COMMENT. THE NAME IS NOW BEEN DELETED.
 
Last edited:
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back